UPDATED: January 2022
APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 8, 2022
REPORTS TO: Director of Compliance, HunaTek Holding, LLC
JOB CLASSIFICATION: Temporary, Full-Time
BASIC FUNCTION: The HunaTek Holding, LLC intern will work with the management team in areas related to Federal Contracting. They will, based on interest and background, have the opportunity to work in a variety of different areas, including: Accounting, Business Development, Marketing, Operational Support, Human Resources, and Project Management. The management team will do its best to tailor an engaging internship program that offers a glimpse into the opportunities of this industry-specific area of work.
- Huna Totem Shareholder, descendant, or spouse of a Huna Totem Shareholder
- At least 18 years of age by start date
- At least 2.5 GPA and must be currently enrolled in college or vocational-technical school (completed at least one year of school by start date) or recent graduate (1-2 years prior to start date)
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Possess a valid drivers’ license
- Willingness to travel in small aircraft
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
The position will be based out of Juneau, Alaska, but travel to Herndon,VA/Washington D.C., as well as Hoonah, Alaska, will be required.
Native Preference under P.L. 93-638.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change as needs evolve. To apply, please submit a HunaTek Internship Application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. An application can be downloaded here.