UPDATED: January 2023
APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 7, 2023
REPORTS TO: Director of Compliance, HunaTek Holding, LLC
JOB CLASSIFICATION: Temporary, Full-Time
BASIC FUNCTION: The HunaTek Internship Program combines work experience, career development, and networking opportunities to create an all-around unique program. HunaTek, owned by Huna Totem Corporation, an Alaska Native Village Corporation, is a federal contracting portfolio of companies that provide services and goods to the United States government in order for it to meet its mission. These services could include different fields such as human resources, accounting, marketing, sales, and project management. The internship scope will be determined by the interns’ preferences and background within one or more of these fields. The intern will spend time in both the Juneau, Alaska and Herndon, Virginia offices, with other travel for specific events being a possibility.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two years of College/University Credit w/ Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or Higher
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential information with tact and good judgement
- Good verbal, writing, and customer service skills
- Possess a valid drivers’ license
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Knowledge of office procedures and office equipment
- Knowledge of ANCSA corporations
The position will be based out of Juneau, Alaska, but travel to Herndon,VA/Washington D.C., Hoonah, Alaska, and possible other locations will be required.
Native Preference under P.L. 93-638.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change as needs evolve. To apply, please submit a HunaTek Internship Application and resume to email@example.com. An application can be downloaded here.